The Heart Brain Hub, a subsidiary of NSRCML Lab Pte Ltd, was established to enable individuals to improve their cognitive function, learning interest, concentration span, emotional well-being, and peak performance ability.
We introduced the LENS, or Low Energy Neurofeedback System, into Singapore in October 2010. We incorporate the LENS into our Cognitive Assessment, EEG-Biofeedback Therapy, Training, and Research. Combined with integrated holistic approaches, we guide individuals to enhance their overall well-being. Heart Brain Hub offers the following key therapies and consultations :
- LENS Mind Mapping Assessment and Neurofeedback Therapy
- HeartMath Technology Research, Resilience Training, and Education in Emotional Health
- Online store for Heartmath Training Systems, NuPrep Skin Prep Gel, Ten20 Conductive Gel, EEG-Biofeedback equipment Accessories, and Electro-Gel Products
- Dream Therapy (Conscious Dreaming)
LENS (Low Energy Neurofeedback System) Neurotherapist
Pioneer of 3G Abacus for Children with Learning Difficulties
I have been a traditional Neurofeedback Therapist since 2006 when my eldest son was observed with Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorders (OCD) with a pattern of social inhibition, feelings of ‘not-good-enough’, and hypersensitivity to negative evaluation. To resolve his issue, I started him on neurofeedback therapy and saw moderate improvement in him.
The breakthrough came in 2010 when I researched further on Neurotherapy technology and found Low Energy Neurofeedback System (LENS). This new system was a huge improvement and he performed well enough in his International Baccalaureate (IB) Examinations to be admitted into Business Analysis Course at the National University Of Singapore.
I have since used LENS therapy to help hundreds of individuals to improve their cognitive function (especially memory) and minimize symptoms of those on the autism spectrum disorders. Here are two examples:
- A two-year-old boy was diagnosed with moderate to severe autism. He was without speech and eye contact. He has been receiving the LENS therapy and progressed well to pass all his school grades and graduated from ITE .
- Another girl, aged ten, was diagnosed with global delay development. I have been giving her traditional neurofeedback therapy weekly for the first 2 years. Gradually, we switched her to LENS therapy on monthly basis, and further reduced the therapy frequency to a quarterly basis. She passed her NT examination and proceeded to graduate with a Nursing certificate and Diploma. Today, she is a full-time Nurse.
Ailee Tan, Counselor, Dream Therapist, Emotional Health Educator
I lived in Melbourne for 40 years and was in a private practice focused on stress & anger management, depression, and anxiety. This was the direct result of the personal experience of living with someone who changed from a brilliant high achiever to a silent repressed stranger who lost all interest in life; burned out, depressed and suicidal. It lasted seven years and was a steep learning curve about the dangerous effects of unrecognized/untreated stress.
I joined this social enterprise to raise awareness and provide education in emotional health and stress management. To promote the importance of looking after our emotional health, being aware of our thoughts & feelings, being able to recognize the signs of imbalance and take immediate action to restore it.
In addition, I’ve developed Conscious Dreaming, a radical new therapy that can help resolve depression, self-harm, and other emotional trauma safely, and far more rapidly than is presently available.
Copyright © 2006-2022 NSRCML Lab Pte. Ltd. All rights reserved.