The Heart Brain Hub, (originally called NSRCML Lab Pte Ltd) is a social enterprise created to assist students to improve their learning interest, concentration span, and peak performance ability.
We introduced the LENS, or Low Energy Neurofeedback System, into Singapore in October 2010. We incorporate the LENS into our EEG-Biofeedback Therapy, Training and Research. Combined with integrated holistic approaches, we assist students to improve their learning interest, concentration span and peak performance ability. The Heart Brain Hub offers the following key therapies and consultations :
- LENS Mind Mapping Assessment and Neurofeedback Therapy
- 3G Abacus Training for Children with Learning Difficulties
- Dream Therapy (Conscious Dreaming)
- HeartMath Technology Research, Training and Education in Emotional Health
- On-line store for Heartmath Training Systems, NuPrep Skin Prep Gel, Ten20 Conductive Gel and Electro-Gel Products
LENS (Low Energy Neurofeedback System) Neurotherapist
Pioneer of 3G Abacus for Children with Learning Difficulties
I’m a traditional Neurofeedback Therapist since 2006 when my eldest son was observed with Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorders (OCD) with a pattern of social inhibition, feelings of ‘not-good-enough’, and a hypersensitivity to negative evaluation. To resolve his issue, I started him on neurofeedback therapy and saw moderate improvement in him.
The breakthrough came in 2010 when I researched further on neurotherapy technology and found Low Energy Neurofeedback System (LENS). This new system was a huge improvement and he performed well enough in his International Baccalaureate (IB) Examinations to be admitted into Business Analysis Course in the National University Of Singapore.
I have since used LENS therapy to help hundreds of children improve their learning ability and minimise symptoms of those on the autism spectrum disorders. Here are two examples:
- A two year old boy was diagnosed with moderate to severe autism. He was without speech and eye contacts. He has been receiving the LENS therapy and now at 16 years old, he passed all his school gradings, and ready for his ‘N’ Level examination this year.
- Another girl, aged ten, was diagnosed with global delay development. I have been giving her traditional neurofeedback therapy weekly for the first 2 years. Gradually, we switched her to LENS therapy on monthly basis, and further reduced the therapy frequency to quarterly basis. She passed her NT examination, and proceeded to graduate with a Nursing certificate in ITE. Today, she is a full-time Nurse.
Counselor, Dream Therapist, Emotional Health Educator
I lived in Melbourne for 40 years and was in a private practice focused on stress & anger management, depression and anxiety. This was the direct result of the personal experience of living with someone who changed from a brilliant high achiever to a silent repressed stranger who lost all interest in life; burned out, depressed and suicidal. It lasted seven years and was a steep learning curve about the dangerous effects of unrecognised/untreated stress.
I joined this social enterprise to raise awareness and provide education in emotional health and stress management. To promote the importance of looking after our emotional health, to be aware of our thoughts & feelings, to be able to recognise the signs of imbalance and take immediate action to restore it.
In addition, I’ve developed Conscious Dreaming, a radical new therapy that can help resolve depression, self harm and other emotional trauma safely, and far more rapidly than is presently available.